IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 7724 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Here are some pics of my tools, these suckers come in handy!!! Eventhough you hardly use all of them, its always nice to have!! Sorry Sebastian, I just had to after your pic! The majority of the stickers are from products that are on the Camaro. The Subaru product stickers are starting to invade!! I will post pics of the Camaro later on.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
HAHAHA :rofl: you COPYCAT!!

:p I wish I had that amount of tools too.... :p Nice set by the way...care to give me one of your wire strippers, i see 3 in there. :D the yellow one on the far right is good

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Nice tools you have there. One day I will have something like that, one day.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Just got my Hella Supertone Horn Kit today, from ordering them from www.rallylights.com yesterday!! They look great! I am going to install them in a couple of days, but here they are!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Sure, the crank pulley is great. It didn't do anything BIG, but the car revs a little easier now. Its nothing that really gives you POWER, but something that lightens the rotational weight. Like I said, if you have some bills to throw, get it, if not use it for something else. Its pretty straight forward for installation. If you hold the stock one vs. the Perrin Crank Pulley, you will be amazed of how much the stock one weighs. Perrin says its like taking 100lbs off your car when you install their pulley.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Chris05STi said:
Just got my Hella Supertone Horn Kit today, from ordering them from www.rallylights.com yesterday!! They look great! I am going to install them in a couple of days, but here they are!
This will probably be my next purchase, lemme know how you like em. Pics look good.

Nice tools!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sure no prob, they should be up and working at the Meet on Sunday at Applebees. I will finish the install today during lunch and take some pics hopefully!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Ok, install is basically done. I want to change the bolts I used for better ones....yah I am that particular! So without further waiting...here are the pics....Maybe I can get some footage so you can actually hear them!

This is the relay with all the wires hooked up before zip tie'ing it to the frame, I covered the connections and wrapped it with electrical tape:

Here they are, all stealthy wired up and grounded:

And here they are all tucked away behind the grill, very easy to install, thanks to ESsTeAEyEe and his DIY and www.rallylights.com for their fast shipping and additional wiring diagram and instructions!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Well, bored and it being FREEZING out...I decided to debadge the "SUBARU" trunk emblem....thanks to QualityOregon and his very informative video....I was able to successful debadge the "SUBARU" trunk emblem off.....The pic is dark but here you go! I think it looks alot cleaner now...and I know while waxing, getting between the letters was a PITA, now its much easier!! Enjoy:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
This car was my first car, and I still love it eventhough I don't really drive it as much since owning the STi. But this car is what brought me to love performance mods and the thrill of speed! Just some pics of what I did, theres a huge list, the Camaro isn't really as fast as the STi, but I have big plans for it down the road *way down the road:naughty: *: 383 Stroker with a T56 Tranny, and 3.73 rear gears. It has now a LG4 305ci 5.0, thats carb'ed with the basic mods of: headers, flowmasters, Edlebrock carb/intake manifold, MSD 6-AL ignition/MSD Ignition wires/MSD HEI Distributor, full setup of Auto-Meter Phantom gauges, 700R4 Tranny with Corvette insides, custom made stall-convertor, and a full setup of Blistien shocks/struts with Hotchkis springs/sways/panhard bar/rear control arms, SSBC Slotted Front Rotors with Zinc finish with Stainless Steel Brake Corp (SSBC)- [Twin Piston (Force Twin) Aluminum Brake Calipers], custom SS braided brake lines. Also did a 1500 watt rms sub install with a custom hatch sub-box by Q-Logic running with 0 gauge wiring.....Used to work at Circuit City, got all the discounts, hand some extra time while working in the bays :rolleyes: :lol: Enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Can we see some exterior pics? Those interior ones look really nice.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Sure, here they are!

The only reason why it has that stupid leather bra is because the paint chipped all over the place, so I figured this would look nicer till the day I get the car all re-painted.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
awsome work on the trunk chris. much much cleaner. car's looking good man and the 05 sti badge on the back definitly kicks ass on black. i have an 04 so i have the silver outlining on my sti badge...i thought of getting the 05, but on blue the silver is bling bling...heheh..keep em coming bro

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Well, last night the Cobb AP came in!!:banana: :evilbanan :banana: I also got the Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump with the installation kit *gearing up for the protune by Doug in June!!*:usa: :devil: :clap: All I really have for Engine Mods is the Perrin Short Ram Intake, and the Perrin Crank Pulley. Installing the Cobb AP and marrying it to the car was EASY. I loaded the Stg 1 93 octane map, and let the car sit there. After it was done, I unplugged everything and fired up the car. After a min of it warming it up it was time to go for a little drive. I also re-plugged the Cobb AP in there to read live boost as my friend sat there for the ride. Well, its much smoother than it used to be. Boost comes on ALOT quicker than before. I hit 17.4 psi a couple of times at WOT. Man its fun, took it on the parkway, and I ran outta room to play. My friend loved it, as his head snapped when I shifted. Cobb AP is worth every penny that your bank account does not have!!!:beer: I can not wait till I go Stg 2. That is just going to be a different day all together! I also installed the Black "I" badge a couple of days ago, and it really ties everything in with the front grill/horns. I was thinking maybe make it a "floating" "I", but so far its what I like, and looks great! The Whiteline 22mm Heavy Duty Sway Bar Mounts came in, thanks to Brett over at Renick Motorsports, great people, fast shipping, and really helps you out. The newest version of Whiteline Adjustable Spherical Bearing Front and Rear Endlinks should be coming in soon as well. Hopefully I can get them installed this weekend. I will post some pics later today!

21 - 40 of 7724 Posts