IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Seat belts....

I am in the search for a new exhaust system for my STi and would like to know if anyone from the surounding area has up graded to a new exhaust yet. I'm looking for more power and a nice rippin sound, somthing similar to the Tri-flo I had on my M3. If anyone has heard it then you know what I'm talking about. So please post and help me decide on the exhaust that will best fit my needs. Thanks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
KSTi said:
I am in the search for a new exhaust system for my STi and would like to know if anyone from the surounding area has up graded to a new exhaust yet. I'm looking for more power and a nice rippin sound, somthing similar to the Tri-flo I had on my M3. If anyone has heard it then you know what I'm talking about. So please post and help me decide on the exhaust that will best fit my needs. Thanks.
My boyfriend just installed a system on a buddy's STi. Not sure who the manufacturer was. The car feels awesome though, he took me for a (crazy) ride in it. He usually goes to the borders meets on Thursdays, if you want to come out there, let me know which date, and I'll make sure that they both go with me. That way you can hear the car, and my boyfriend can give you specs on the exhaust.

·
Registered
865 Posts
i am on my to the chicago area in january so i can go to school at UTI. so is there any more peeps from this area. i will be in the glendale heights area.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
My new STI

I am kind of around there. I had some friends that went to UTI. I will be moving up north more come Feb though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After seaching up and down for the perfect exhaust, I'm thinking about going with the 3" APS tb this weekend. It looks bang up and its a full 3" all the way back, can't go wrong there. So is anyone or know of anyone running this exhaust yet? I would really like to hear it before I lay down the cash.

·
Registered
42 Posts
KSTi said:
After seaching up and down for the perfect exhaust, I'm thinking about going with the 3" APS tb this weekend. It looks bang up and its a full 3" all the way back, can't go wrong there. So is anyone or know of anyone running this exhaust yet? I would really like to hear it before I lay down the cash.

I heard the Bosal Exhaust with Helix DP from STIGirl's Friends car, and it sounds near stock when idle. I have just install a HKS TI with Invidia DP on my neighbor's STI and it sounds good. Not too loud. What alot of people are going with is the Greddy EVO with any DP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts