IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, the season is slowly approaching us and what a perfect opportunity to take some nice sti shots with the cherry blossoms in the back ground. Perfect for framing.
Let me know if you guys are interested and I will make a list.
I will like to request that Dan come along since you have some good equipment and skills for some great photography.

1.Nigel
2.Archie
3.Spikbeatz
4.nolag04

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
I'll try to be there. I'll be in DC for the first 2 weeks in March but I have a track event that second weekend so it'll be tough. Depending on the weather we might be able to work something out though, I'll do my best.

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
DjChieNa said:
Screw you, Eddie :lol:

But for real, let's get a date set...a week before that or after the peak bloom dates is fine with me...there's still a lot of pink to go around :lol:
ding ding ding

THat is the quote of the day!!! :naughty: :lol:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Peak bloom looks like April 4th so it will be either the weekend before or after. The 4th is on Wednesday. It's safer to shoot for the weekend after since unexpected cold weather could push peak bloom back a few days. April 7th or 8th seems more realistic. Eddie, I hope you could make it out.

I might be doing settlement sometime around that time, it's hard to say, but I will make time to come out for sure or I'll be banging my head on the wall all year long:)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
DjChieNa said:
Screw you, Eddie :lol:

But for real, let's get a date set...a week before that or after the peak bloom dates is fine with me...there's still a lot of pink to go around :lol:
I'm so slow, I missed that the first time I read it LOL!

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
SpeedFactory said:
Peak bloom looks like April 4th so it will be either the weekend before or after. The 4th is on Wednesday. It's safer to shoot for the weekend after since unexpected cold weather could push peak bloom back a few days. April 7th or 8th seems more realistic. Eddie, I hope you could make it out.

I might be doing settlement sometime around that time, it's hard to say, but I will make time to come out for sure or I'll be banging my head on the wall all year long:)
I'll be out there as long as it's not the wkend of 4/6-4/8. I'll be blazing down the front stretch at VIR during that wkend. :D I think I missed out on the meet last year for a race wkend as well. *sigh*

1 - 20 of 81 Posts