·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: STi Weightloss Formula

All:

Check the logo designs for the site at the address below:

http://archlab.gmu.edu/~rchong/STI/logo-ideas/

Any comments? I like them all, and I need your help to decide! :D Please let me know which ones really catch your eyes...

T

·
0 Posts
Wow it is a tough call for sure, but I think number 6 sticks out for me. Although I might change my mind in 30 mins.

·
So Gangster It Hurts
3,521 Posts
0, 4, and 7 would all make excellent window stickers, as well.

I'm torn between those, but I think 0 is the cleanest of the entire lot. :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
My order of preference is 7, 8 and 1.

The other icons could be used for buttons for some of the forums. I quickly understood the turbo, hood scoop, down arrow and 300 horses. It took awhile for me to realize that the thingy with the droplet is supposed to be the six speed - why the droplet? Other candidates for iconification -
the tail, the Brembos, and what about the 300 lb-ft of torque?

Just drove my baby on its first road trip yesterday, 93 miles straight (whew!!). What a joy. Hit the century mark a couple of times, so easy, so smooth, so effortless. All is well in STI land.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I like iws.00.jpg and iws.10.jpg

·
Registered
98 Posts
Steering Column Lock Problem?

I like #6 best.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Good effort. However, none of them is appealing to me. They all have too much text. Logos are not about text. Anyway, from the existing ones, I like iws.00.jpg the most.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
iwannastibad said:
It took awhile for me to realize that the thingy with the droplet is supposed to be the six speed - why the droplet?
did you realize that you could click on the images to get a larger version? :) the "droplet" is a "6".

iwannastibad said:
Other candidates for iconification -
the tail, the Brembos, and what about the 300 lb-ft of torque?
i tried the tail/spoiler, but it didn't look as graceful as the scoop; i'd considered of the brembos after doing 14.jpg. then i realized that most any feature could be an icon, but that they all couldn't be there.<shrug>

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.