IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I know it's my first post and all, but I stumbled onto the best $20.00 I've spent on this car yet! Being fairly small, I needed some extra lateral support from the stock seats. After searching what seems like everywhere, I stumbled upon a set of Sparco side kidney/lumbar cushions. These little cushions fix the sti side bolsters very well, and tighten the seat up amazingly. :D They are a little soft, but you can open them up an add or customize the foam. I would guess they take up an inch or two from the width of the seat. They attach with velcro, or as I am going to do, someone can sew them on. Nice addition, looks ok, and I didn't spend the $1,000.00 I don't have on new seats! I picked mine up from www.livermoreperformance.com for 22.00 and change. Let me know if anyone wants more info. Hope this helps some other low budget people with small jdm sized bodies!
Cory

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
vermonster said:
Hey there, I know it's my first post and all, but I stumbled onto the best $20.00 I've spent on this car yet! Being fairly small, I needed some extra lateral support from the stock seats. After searching what seems like everywhere, I stumbled upon a set of Sparco side kidney/lumbar cushions. These little cushions fix the sti side bolsters very well, and tighten the seat up amazingly. :D They are a little soft, but you can open them up an add or customize the foam. I would guess they take up an inch or two from the width of the seat. They attach with velcro, or as I am going to do, someone can sew them on. Nice addition, looks ok, and I didn't spend the $1,000.00 I don't have on new seats! I picked mine up from www.livermoreperformance.com for 22.00 and change. Let me know if anyone wants more info. Hope this helps some other low budget people with small jdm sized bodies!
Cory
Thanks a lot for the info! I actually need more support for my legs and just realized that sparco makes something for that too. Going to order one up.

Thanks again!

-st

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WRX/STi in top ten most visited automobile sites!!

FYI- I've found the velcro to be useless unless it is sewn to your seat. Still a great idea, but mounting needs some creative work with a needle and thread. Enjoy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts