IW STi Forum banner

CF STi - Super Street

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  amdmaxx 
#1 ·
#5 ·
MKIVSupra said:
Anyone actually subscribe to Super Street? Just wondering what you think. My sub to SCC is about to end and I am debating renewing.
Renew it. SCC is by far the best of the sport compact "genre". Super Street just has too much fluff, too many spelling errors, and too many guys who just try to spout "street lingo" and don't know what they're talking about.

Just put it this way, SCC seems to be the only one that doesn't cater to ricers.

#7 ·
SBC-ID SPEC 3 EBC FOR SALE!!! HOTTTTTT!!

Good advise!!!!
thanks!!

Agent Chobos said:
MKIVSupra said:
Anyone actually subscribe to Super Street? Just wondering what you think. My sub to SCC is about to end and I am debating renewing.
Renew it. SCC is by far the best of the sport compact "genre". Super Street just has too much fluff, too many spelling errors, and too many guys who just try to spout "street lingo" and don't know what they're talking about.

Just put it this way, SCC seems to be the only one that doesn't cater to ricers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.