IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a blitz sus, helix downpipe and hks exhaust. the cel and cruise went on after the dp install. how do i fix the problem

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Check all your connections, intake clamps, vacuum hoses, and bolts to make sure everything is in place and tight.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Did you get a MIL eliminator with the Helix downpipe ? If not then you need one. The Helix pipe is completely catless and will set a p0420 catylyst efficiency code. Pony express performance has them. The cruise automatically is disabled when a code is logged.
Shawn

G

·
I have cel fixes running on about 8 cars,clears the po420 code and the po139 you will get with catless exhaust on the STi

KC

·
Registered
123 Posts
Same thing happened here: mine is just over a 1k and totally stock. I was driving on the freeway with very low gas in the tank, the car hesitated and the CEL came on as well as the flashing cruise light. I thought I was running out of gas and I took an exit right away, filled up but both lights remained flashing.
I then contacted my Subie Dealer and he advised to disconnect the battery, I also pumped the brakes, waited a few minutes, reconnected the battery and all symptoms disappeared.
I am a bit worried guys and would like to know what happened and if this is gonna happen again in the future. :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts