IW STi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

hey guys, some of you may know me, some may not, but I'm now the VP of the CCSU Car Club up in new britian and I just wanted to invite everyone to a show we're having to benefit Emma (the daughter of the owner/operator of bristol dyno) and the FSMA. Registration will be $5 per car, free to spectate and atleast half of the proceeds taken in will be going directly to the Team Emma charity. If you want to know more about the conditiont that Emma has, you can goto fsma.org and read about it a bit, but basically it's called Spinal Muscular Atrophy and at the age of 9, Emma is already confined to a wheel chair which is something that is extremely unfortunate. At the event we will be having a DJ along with a food vendor serving burgers, grinders, etc. The location will be at Central Connecticut State University which is located in New Britian and it will be held in the 2 student center lots for those of you familier with campus. There will be many awards given, which do include some club awards, so I encourage everyone to be organized and come together, not only for an award, but I personally love seeing a caravan of subies just because it's cool. Parking will be much better than last year for those of you that attended along with a few other changes that should make things run a bit more smoothly this year. I do know someone from Nesic was already saying that he was going so I'm not sure if you want to talk to anyone on other boards and just all group up together. In the end though I feel it's really not about the awards, but raising money for a good cause and helping someone who actually needs it along with helping a cause that we can directly see unlike the worldwide foundations that just ask for money. Any questions at all, feel free to ask, I will be posting directions on how to get to the lot exactly at a later date, but there will also be a good amount of signage at the rt 9 offramps all the way to the show so I don't think it'll be too much of a problem. Well, thanks for your time and I hope to be seeing a lot of you at the show, take care!!

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.