IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GReddy E-01

Ok, does anyone know which companies make High flow cats? Which are the best? I thought APS made one. Send me info if you got it. Thanks.

P.S. Money isn't too much of an issue, unless it's gonna cost over $1,000

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
ya RT makes a downpipe and midpipe i believe. That and they make any size cat i believe (within reason of course). Their stuff has gotten very advanced... they even have a catalyst that is literally free flow, yet still filters. Very cool stuff.

Robert~

·
Registered
949 Posts
that random tech dp and mp with cats, is what xcceleration.com is selling
comes with 2 high flow metal substrate cats.
stromung also has a dp/mp combo which can be seen @ www.boxer4racing.com
stromung's site is not updated with pics of the new set-up

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speachless

Thanks for some info. I'm thinking about the Godspeed DP but the idea of being catless worries me. Not sure what the rules are an everything. If anyone has any other advie that's be great.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
this was an interesting read from need4speed's website... GTA fuel additive $18 for 240-320 gallons of fuel. http://www.need4speedpower.com/gtafuel.html

Benefits:
"In most cases where premium gasoline currently is used, it will be possible to drop to the lowest grade without losing performance. With high fuel prices the extra paid for premium is a big expense that can be avoided with GTA Fuel Enhancer. Add that to the fuel savings and extra performance and you have a highly cost-effective product in GTA FE. An added benefit is the dramatic reduction in harmful emissions. Most cars harmful emissions will drop to close to zero. In fact, we guarantee the product will allow you to pass an emissions test or we refund the price of the product. For most car owners, the major benefit they will perceive while driving is a boost in performance This is especially important when a vehicle is underpowered and the difference will be apparent in quicker acceleration, easier hill climbing, and easier towing (of a boat, trailer, etc.). "

a nice little exerpt for those who want to be environmentally friendly without losing performance :)

Robert~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts