IW STi Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a heads up, i called the a-hoes up today and asked them if they had any STi floormats available. here is exactly what i asked them
me: hi, do you have any sti floormats available?
carr: we do not have any floormats with the STi name on it.
me: are you sure?
carr: yup
me: okay..... thank you
carr: bye

what customer service. he didn't bother to even at least say, hold on let me check. im going to write an e-mail to their manager and beetch the $hiyt outta them

·
Registered
454 Posts
Most dealers don't carry the STi mats, the ones we're getting come from Canada.

I'm sure most local dealers have been asked so many times that they don't have to go look to know.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
MBC's

Yea, those aren't available from US dealers, so they're not gonna need to look.... parts managers that I've dealt with usually know their inventory pretty well, or can find out quickly.

·
Registered
586 Posts
As a manager at an extremely customer-service *oriented* business, thats how I would have answered a telephone request I had heard many times for a product I knew I didn't have.
I probably would have phrased my replies differently:
yup-> I'm postive, Sir. We've had many requests for that product.
bye-> You're welcome, Sir. Thanks for calling, goodbye.
That's about as good as the customer service could have been. Lay off of them, they don't need your crap.

*Edit*

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Yeah, they had no need to check because they definitely do not have them.

I purchased these:

http://www.imprezawrxsti.com/postnuke/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=5594

Please note they are "designed to OEM specifications" meaning they are probably replicas. However, they are nice quality.

You could probably get some geniune ones on ebay or from a Canadian dealer (do a search, someone here got theirs from Canada) for less if you are patient.

Good luck. By the way, when I bought my sti, I had carr throw in the thick rubber mats for free. They are good winter mats, the other ones are good for better weather.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well too late. i e-mailed them. afaik, like you said M, they should have phrased it differently instead of saying what he said. i was just pissed that when i asked, almost every word was one to three word reply

1 - 7 of 7 Posts