IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my trek one carbon steering wheel. I bought from a member on here but never got around to installing it. Wheel is in perfect shape. 700$ shipped
(Picture isn't my wheel, but it's the same exact model)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Selling my trek one carbon steering wheel. I bought from a member on here but never got around to installing it. Wheel is in perfect shape. 700$ shipped
(Picture isn't my wheel, but it's the same exact model)
Image Link
Where do you find these new? I searched google but didn't see this.

The brand is trek one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The company isn't around anymore I believe. They did carbon interior work. I don't think they made many of these. The quality is unbelievable. I've never seen a wheel this nice. The carbon is perfect. The leather is way better than stock. Also has a unique design. If I had more spare cash right now I'd definately keep it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
The company isn't around anymore I believe. They did carbon interior work. I don't think they made many of these. The quality is unbelievable. I've never seen a wheel this nice. The carbon is perfect. The leather is way better than stock. Also has a unique design. If I had more spare cash right now I'd definately keep it.
Damn that sucks if they don't make em anymore I was hoping to pick one up in a couple weeks. Well hopefully this one doesn't sell because it's badass and id love to get it just gotta get the spare money for it first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
My DAMD is very similar.... via SMY

·
Registered
34 Posts
The Trek steering wheel is awesome. I was fortunate enough to buy the steering that was offered in this thread and I don't think I'll ever get of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.