IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was happy with my Defi {because CC did not have a 60mm pod}. THIS HAS CHANGED! I received a call from CC today that they are finishing up a run of 60mm pods {clear coating now}. It is a very nice pod and it matches my vent rings{made by the same company}. It is aslo ANGLED towards the driver. They are not cheap though....$265 plus shipping. Mine ships this week. Ah yeah, yeah, yeah.

http://www.carbonconcept.com/s1i-06.html

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4MLA1FN said:
so are you selling you current non-cf pod?
I posted it for sale here and on NASIOC and someone on NASIOC PM'd me within 7 minutes. I deleted my post here. I will give you second dibs if the other guy falls through. It was $100.00 shipped.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fhqwhgads said:
Looks really nice, but on the website it says it's made for 2 1/16 inch gauges (52 mm). Do they also offer it for 60 mm?
Yes.
You just need to type in the additional comments section that you want 60mm.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Yeah, I'm planning to get that eventually. I found it the first night of looking for gauge pods and have been lusting after it ever since : )

-st

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Hummer,

Any pics of this (especially from the rear seat showing how it's angled towards the driver)?

I ordered me one and I can't wait... now I just gotta wait for the gauges :)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Fhqwhgads said:
Hey Hummer,

Any pics of this (especially from the rear seat showing how it's angled towards the driver)?

I ordered me one and I can't wait... now I just gotta wait for the gauges :)
I don't have mine yet. Hopefully it has shipped.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does this guage pod fit the '04 STI? What are the sizes of the guages on the '04 STI, are they 2 1/16, bigger or smaller? The reason i ask, even thouh possibly irrelevant, is beacuse this pod was designed for the previous wrx/wrx sti? I would appreciate the help. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Where can I get a gauge pod like that but made in plastic?

That CF looks sweet but too much bling effect for my tastes. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts