IW STi Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,226 Posts
very nice man, you should try using zaino, im going to get their products and try it out

·
Registered
56 Posts
Once you've left their place of business it'll be tough getting them to admit fault. Unless you happen to have some recent detailed and dated photos of your wheels showing no previous damage. I usually walk around my car and check everything in plain view of the people working on it before leaving. That way there will be no misunderstandings.

Whatever you're going to do you better get on with it. Every day that passes puts distance between them and blame.

Good luck.

Curtis

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TurbeauxREX said:
Once you've left their place of business it'll be tough getting them to admit fault. Unless you happen to have some recent detailed and dated photos of your wheels showing no previous damage. I usually walk around my car and check everything in plain view of the people working on it before leaving. That way there will be no misunderstandings.

Whatever you're going to do you better get on with it. Every day that passes puts distance between them and blame.

Good luck.

Curtis
I did, but the wheels were so dirty I didnt notice anything:mad:

scubadiver424 said:
wow, sweet pictures, what did you wash your engine bay with??? THanks
I just used the car wash soap and some rags, then dried it:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.