IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

There is a meet this friday in San Antonio and I so far have 2 EVO's, 2 STi's, a absolutely beautiful candy apple red SR20DET 240SX, and an RSX confirmed attendees. It's a great meet off of toepperwein and I35 it is near a burger place which specially ropes off the parking lot for show cars. The meeting spot for everyone will be at H-E-B parking lot off of 1604 and 281. It is gonna be a great meet... we will meet at the HEB at 5pm. The show goes all evening.

-Alex

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any Takers? It will be a lot of fun.... :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Damn, this board is still as dead as I remember it...does anybody here go to Bennigans on IH10 on Thursday nights? cuz I just got back from there, and there was a good crowd. What have you guys been up to, anyway?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The meet at Bennigans is nothing. The meet today where I'm going with my friends is 10 times better! No cops, gated meet, and very nice people.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear that, you are gonna miss out on some nice rides. :) but maybe one of these days you can come on down. :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
you are talking about Biffs...we have a thread for that on our site as well....very nice meet..very nice cars...but not alot of imports...there are some..but plenty of classics as well...as far as bennigans..i havent gone in a bit..but i plan on going next week..we have plenty of subbies on our board that want to get out and have a meet....hope to see yall soon...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the meet turned out great at biffs! 4 Evo's, 2 Sti's, 2 WRX's, 1 RSX that was really fast. and an Impreza RS went to the meet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We will be having a meet there every friday, so hope you guys can make it. Get there at 5;30pm to 6 in order to get good parking. It's off of I35 and toepperwein. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It will happen again this friday.. anyone who is interested... PM me immediately before tomorrow.. so I can expect you and save you a spot in the reservation list.

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
Hey man, I got your phone call but I probably won't be able to make it. I have a long day of work tomorrow and then I have a final walk through on our new house that we are closing on Monday. I most likely will have to pack boxes tomorrow night after the final walk (and I have work early Saturday) so I don't think I will be making it out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's all good man.. we should be having these drives to the meets every friday. So hopefully you can come out one of these days. Just call me whenever you have a chance to meet us there.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This friday will be a nice meet at Biff Buzby's, I hope to see all of you guys there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There will be a lot of WRX's, a couple of STi's, and a good amount of EVO's there. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it was about 900 dollars with everything... why you want some of them? They are awesome.. I'm actually selling on Greddy Boost gauge if you are interested.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will it looks like it will be a good turnout this friday at Biff's, but I won't be able to make it... b/c I'm going to houston.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts