IW STi Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2011 sti with built motor fuel pump full exhaust AOS TGV deletes phenolic spacers bigger tmic 1050 injectors on 92 many more supporting mods still stock turbo with protune. Been running great for the past year but have ran into an issue where it just cuts out while driving. My af learning ratios have changed a lot and I think it is related to the shut off. I checked maf sensor crank position sensor ground straps and sbf #5 fuse as well as 15A fuse all has been good. Does anyone have any tips for other things to look for? Fuel pump primes and holds pressure at the regulator I have a gauge into. It starts up after sitting for a little bit then when I drive it won’t go far until it shuts off and has trouble starting again. I crank let it sit for a few seconds crank again and it fires. Also sounds like it’s running different for sure. I have a datalog of when it shuts off and the only thing notable is a sharp air fuel ratio change right before it shuts down. Also no codes or lights whatsoever. Anyone have any insight tips similar problems looking for anything appreciate any response thank you!!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
You can only see fuel pressure while looking at a gauge under the hood? You have fuel issues.... You need to be able to see it when the issue happens (confirm you're losing fuel pressure).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts