IW STi Forum banner

Car and Coffee VA (Sat: Great Falls, Sun:Fair Lakes)

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Jwperez84 
#1 ·
Car and Coffee in Virginia

Every Saturday 7am
Katie's Coffee House
760 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066

Every Sunday 830am
Kohl's Parking Lot
12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033

These events can easily be search in Google, Youtube, and Meetup.com.

I was the only Subaru STI this past Saturday at Katie's Coffee. Nonetheless there were many amazing cars. Let me know if you going to go to any of these meets.......

#5 ·
Will be at this Car and Coffee tomorrow morning since i found out there are going to be at least 3 WRX/STI over there....

Cars and Coffee meet in Columbia / Fulton area. Maple Lawn Shopping Center off Rt 29 and 216. Close to Laurel, Burtonsville, and Columbia.

Sidamo Coffee and Tea
8180 Maple Lawn Blvd.
Fulton MD,20759

Saturdays - starts at 8:30am (most arrive around 9) - facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/236971516405905/

#7 ·
Will not be in any of the three Cars and Coffee meets this weekend.

From the two events that I went last weekend, the Saturday one has the most Subarus (Sidamo Coffee and Tea
8180 Maple Lawn Blvd.
Fulton MD,20759). There were like 8 subarus included WRX, STI, and BRZ.......

I also went to the Sunday one cus it was close by......(Kohl's Parking Lot
12551 Fair Lakes Circle
Fairfax, VA 22033).....That was a good turn out too...

#20 ·
If you guys are interested, my neighbor owns Aston Martin of DC. He organizes Aston Martin track days at Summit where he (a former pro-rally driver) and his son (GT cup driver in Europe, owner of a driving school, and professional driver for Porsche) teach Aston owners how to track their cars. I'll let you know when the next date is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.