IW STi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i tried searching on ebay for them and cant find them....i checked a couple other sites maybe some of u guys know were i can find them for a good price....links would be very helpful thanks

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha and i also need to talk to u Lightwerkz bout that black housin
headlights for my 06....i want a nice drop on my car also so i am open to any opinions

·
I Solve Problems
18,782 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
18,782 Posts
LightWerkz said:
Ahh yes, or the RCE's, however you just cant buy them at the moment.
good point, STi Pinks are easy to aquire and very good quality.

I had a set on my car.

actually have that set for sale right now :D

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
gf210s or RCEs.....my vote goes to either one...RCE you can acquire from them...gf210s - I got mine from CVR motorsports...

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
iight thanks guys for all the opinions ill look all the stuff up and go wit my best choice thanks peeps

·
Registered
441 Posts
LightWerkz said:
You dont want them. Go for the pinks.

What's wrong with the Tanabes? I have them and I autocross sometimes but I have no complaints. They handle very well.

trucosti- My best advice is to find someone local in your region with the set up you want and ask then to take you along for a ride and go from there.

·
Banned
8,265 Posts
Personally hate them, and I know plenty of others feel the same way.

Dont take it the wrong way, but everyone has their own personal opinions.

Actually, I dont have any complaints on the track or auto-x track. They handle pretty nicely.

They are just way too damn harsh. I feel like the wore out my stock struts much faster, since im getting CRAZY klunking.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
+1 for gf210s for track. They're harsh on the street but so is the rest of my car.

·
Registered
36 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.