Votes: 56 44.4%
  • Obsidian Black

Votes: 40 31.7%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is always one of the hardest things to decide in buying a car, IMO. what color should i get? i'm torn between Aspen White, Obsidian Black, and Steel Gray Metallic. the thing is that black is always an awesome color. white because i haven't seen too many people with the color white, and gray cause it looks awesome with CF. i was just wondering what your guys' opinions were.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wrb Ftw.........

·
Premium Member
1,324 Posts
If I didn't get WRB, I would have gotten White. Then black following. Black with LightWerkz done to the headlights would like awsome

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I would personally get the OBP because I am biased :). Black is pure sexy when it is cleaned or waxed. Mirror finished = sexy. Also, OBP just looks so mean and aggressive.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Endless_STi said:
I would personally get the OBP because I am biased :). Black is pure sexy when it is cleaned or waxed. Mirror finished = sexy. Also, OBP just looks so mean and aggressive.
well put. i am also biased.

·
Registered
333 Posts
white. little dings and scratches hardly show up at all. everything shows on black. don't know about the gray but it's a nice color and likely easier to keep clean than white or black.

·
Registered
619 Posts
sgm ftw with gun metal rims

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Tomerville said:
If I didn't get WRB, I would have gotten White. Then black following. Black with LightWerkz done to the headlights would like awsome
whats lightwerkz?

·
Registered
134 Posts
black!!!!!! it is the color people are affraid of. do you wan't a color that hides the dirt on a car that you should be keeping clean in the first place? all of the colors offered are nice and all have qualities the others don't. i have a black 06 sti and i love it....when it's clean. good luck with your choice!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts