IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm tired that everytime I start thinking about buying stuff that 9 times out of 10 the delivery is from the states. It's a real pain when it comes to shipping and trying to figure it out in Canadian dollars.

Can we start a canadian vendor list? PLEASE add who you know. It doesn't matter what the product line is, as long as they deal with Subaru STi.

(ireallyhopethisworks)

·
Registered
2,451 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on, there has got to be more! Keep them coming! If we have enough maybe we could get it stickied.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ that rocketrally is pretty sweet....a shame I don't live close to Squamish

·
Registered
90 Posts
No more Cobb at Rally

:confused: Rally Subaru isn't carrying serious Cobb stuff anymore. Something about some tuners quitting and Subaru Canada cancelling aftermarket stuff for this particular dealership. They still have trinkets, like oil caps and such, but no more Accessports and DPs:p Oh well... tunerworks is good. Cheers.:)

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
STi.Rod said:
Am having trouble finding wheels for my snow tires for my '05 STi (17x8" 5x114.3, 53). Any suggestions?
Rod.
Saskatoon
A lot of the local guys are running Rota wheels for the winter.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I got my Rotas from Rally Subaru in Edmonton....but there seems to be some changes there, so I'm not sure if they sell them anymore.

·
Registered
597 Posts
anyone actually tried neetronics for a protune?

i dont want to be an experiment car for them.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
STi_1212 said:
Dunno if you can consider them a vendor but i know ulitmate racing is in scarborough area but i figure cant hurt to throw them up here.
http://www.ultimate-racing.com/
I must be missing something...how is this post more spam then the other ones in this post?....they do mail order and have alot more than just whats on their websight. Definatly another Canadian option.

TR11, I Have not tried them, I went to Buffalo for my tune

1 - 20 of 21 Posts