IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am afraid to ask how you managed to obtain his overnight sleep pattern. Are you that close?

There is big different between being knowledgeable and being vocal. He is just vocal.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
МаксимNYC;4121114 said:
I am afraid to ask how you managed to obtain his overnight sleep pattern. Are you that close?
i'd be all over him but it's too long distance for me.

МаксимNYC;4121114 said:
There is big different between being knowledgeable and being vocal. He is just vocal.
no. he's knowledgeable and vocal. if you want to see vocal, look in the mirror.

·
Super Moderator
8,410 Posts
МаксимNYC;4121114 said:

I can see how one might say that when they ignore someone telling them their problem and that it can be foxed. It's even better when you can't even explain why you're telling someone they're wrong and suggest calling a shop to have me tell them that you can take care of an issue with one map.

You've tried passing on bad information and got called out on it. It seems you cannot handle that and resulted to childish behavior, which is sad for a guy in his 40's.

So, if you can prove me wrong, I urge you to try... Even though that won't be the case. Or, you can just keep making worthless posts about how much you hate someone that embarrassed you. Your call, however, I think this would best be solved with listening to my advice and fixing your identified issue. Against my better judgement, I'll even teach which tables you should really be adjusting.

For anyone in the dark on the subject, you can catch up here:http://www.iwsti.com/forums/ecu-tuning-and-performance-electronics/276649-cold-start-concern-after-summer-pro-tune.html
i'd be all over him but it's too long distance for me.
Yeah, I'd have to agree. I've done long distance relationships before and they always suck. :p

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.