IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
It would be awesome if we could ignore specific users.
who are you sick of? we can just bump them off for you.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, thanks yamaha. I went through my user cp and totally missed it.

Too bad it doesn't also hide when the person is quoted.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
could i have a function that would tell me if iainb is ignoring me?

·
Super Moderator
8,389 Posts
I am a moderator. ;)

Did you get your cold start, multiple map issue worked out? I recently posted video of a customer car starting on E85, in sub freezing temperatures just fine. AND... Get this... He uses the same map all year around!

;)

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
could i have a function that would tell me if iainb is ignoring me?
Bruce, about a year or so back Kevin set it up to where you are automatically on everyone's ignore list unless they go in and manually change it. It was the most requested feature next to the "Like" system.

·
Super Moderator
8,389 Posts
I take it you're still mad that you have to use multiple maps to start your car at different temperatures and you still will not listen to someone who knows what they're talking about?

I can have a real, technical conversation and back them up with facts. You are a name caller... Should I take action on that? It'd be real sad to see you banned. :)

·
Super Moderator
8,389 Posts
There was a bit of sarcasm in my post as I do not care about you and your sleep. What I do care about is bad information, such that you posted in the thread I am referring to. You are apparently severely butt-hurt, however, it is with you to deal with... in map swapping. Enjoy. :)

I did you a favor in said thread, you're just choosing to be extremely naive about it and want to use the ignore function for me. :) I would, however, have loved for you to have a real conversation on the subject as you wold have learned something about cold starts and how a cold start map actually works.

It's a bit ironic... You're telling me to grow up, but you're the one wondering why you can't ignore an individual. Not sure what farming season has to do with me or this conversation though...

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
МаксимNYC;4120485 said:
Do you really think I will loose a sleep over that? Grow up! Farming season is a round a corner
*Lose.
*around

Stop bitching at YamahaSHO, not because he is a moderator or a post whore. But he is right with regards to your cold start issue discussion on another thread, just let it go. It's so childish to try and cheapshot someone on another non related thread especially when you are wrong.

·
'do right & fear no one"
8,564 Posts
Bruce, about a year or so back Kevin set it up to where you are automatically on everyone's ignore list unless they go in and manually change it. It was the most requested feature next to the "Like" system.
when you say "you", do mean everyone was ignoring me personally? that's a really dirty trick. i remember feeling like a ghost crying out for attention and all i got was stoney silence from you fuckers. i'm still traumatized.

МаксимNYC;4120474 said:
Nice. Post whore is a moderator. They must be a desperate (or cheap)
let me tell you something, genius (nobody can complain when you call them a 'genius' shhhh). jason forgot more in his sleep overnight than you know in toto. you take a shot at him again and i'm going to yank your tongue through the screen.

МаксимNYC;4120577 said:
Ha! AdBlock extension for the browser with custom RegExp and some knowledge of html can block even that sucker .
i never understood why i was never nominated to be a moderator. i'm polite. i'm always reasonable and i can handle issues like this permanently...i mean...diplomatically.

i just visited your page. it says, "МаксимNYC has not made any friends yet". hard to believe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.