IW STi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i purchase cobb springs for my 06, do i need to get the camber fixed or is it going to be ok? sorry if it sounds like a noob question, i have been into honda's and acura's for years and now the suspension for the sti is all different, any help will be appriciated, thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
On my 05 w/ cobb springs, I ended up with -0.9 in the rear and around -1.0 in the fronts after the install. I guess it depends on what kind of handling you want. I currently have camber bolts in the front and set at -1.7. The rear is not adjustable.

·
Registered
311 Posts
You are going to end up with a little more negative camber but that is a good thing. 05 and 06 can't get enough negative camber from the factory. You will have to get your car lined up anyway after the spring install because the toe is going to change with the camber. I'm not sure how much positive camber you would be able to get back out but I'm pretty sure you could get it back into stock spec.

I'm running JDM pinks and I have -1.5 in the front and about 1.2 in the rear. I would like to see 2.5 in the front though but -1.5 is all I could get.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot for the help, i def. knew i had to get an alignment but i wasnt sure about the camber adj. i didnt want my tires wearing down like crazy after a short period of time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts