IW STi Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
STI SERVICE MANUAL...

4MLA1FN said:
hey, get s'more shots of the wrc car if you can, especially ones in focus. ;)
Heh heh, sorry about the focus. That seemed to happen quite a bit that day. It's tough to take the pic with one hand while trying to hold that stupid program with the other... :D

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
There is a guy selling those on NASIOC under the vendor section. I think the thread is titled "Want a Pig?". I think it is cool, but I am not in to putting stickers all over my car.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Oil Guages install???

Wow you uploaded those quick Agent Chobos! Well, most of the shots of the STi and WRC car are pretty much the same ones I took. I think I had a steadier hand though :wink:

That spokesperson made a few mistakes when talking about the STi though, saying that the optional equipment on the display vehicle was a Rear Window defogger and a digital Tach. She probably meant Auto-dim mirror and boost gauge :roll:

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Man that black looks good. Makes me want to go outside and look at mine. :D Doesn't look any different except they have some kind of screen over the intercooler.

·
Drive True
6,833 Posts
Yeah the spokesperson didn't mention that either...I think it's just gutter guard purchased at Home Depot...

·
retired mod
4,012 Posts
they had the same screens at the NY motor show... they said it was just to try keep fingers off the fins.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts