IW STi Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I had a question regarding my OMNI 4 bar map sensor.
Recently my old black 4 bar map sensor went out so I had to order a new map sensor well Omni changed the multiplier and offset so now my car runs like crap, is there a simple way to get access tuner and change the multiplier and offset to get it running correct or would I just be better off get Omni to make the correct sensor with same specs or just have a completely new tune done on the vehicle? Any input greatly accepted. Sorry if this is already a question in the forum I personally couldn’t find any leads

·
Super Moderator
8,794 Posts
Is the map locked? If so, contact the tuner and have them change it.

If it is not locked, you can take the Cobb course to get ATR and do it yourself. Another option, if not locked, a ProTuner such as myself can do this for you for you.

·
Vendor
559 Posts
Do you have the actual specs on the original sensor? You map is almost certainly locked but if it's not I can rescale that for you no problem.

Hello I had a question regarding my OMNI 4 bar map sensor.
Recently my old black 4 bar map sensor went out so I had to order a new map sensor well Omni changed the multiplier and offset so now my car runs like crap, is there a simple way to get access tuner and change the multiplier and offset to get it running correct or would I just be better off get Omni to make the correct sensor with same specs or just have a completely new tune done on the vehicle? Any input greatly accepted. Sorry if this is already a question in the forum I personally couldn’t find any leads

1 - 3 of 3 Posts