Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Scooby Newbie
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am selling a used NRG Steering wheel with the NRG quick release and Momo hub adapter. The black leather NRG wheel is in like new condition and has no tears or any signs of wear. In addition, the NRG quick release with carbon fiber trim and Momo hub are in perfect condition with no signs of wear.

The NRG wheel will give you a better feel of the road while carving up the track or autoX. The hand position is awesome, un-matched by other aftermarket steering wheels. The flat bottom wheel design makes tight turns much easier to navigate, plus it looks cool too. The soft leather is beautiful to the touch and grippy enough for your sweaty palms to grasp while navigating the STi through difficult maneuvers. The NRG steering wheel will also reduce a few pounds of mass on the steering column.

Please keep in mind that there are some compromises with the installation of this steering wheel; it removes a very important safety feature of the STi, the drivers airbag, the horn is rather difficult to hook-up, the turn signals will not cancel automatically due to the design of the Momo hub, and the turn signal lever is placed further away from the drivers touch. NRG has released a new hub that places the steering wheel at the stock length/location that would replace the Momo unit. The new short hub would allow the turn signal lever to be in the same position as it is with the stock wheel and would also allow the turn signal to cancel automatically.

$225.00

Why are you selling your NRG Steering wheel? My STi has been returned to stock and is sold!

The buyer will pay shipping and I can arrange a COD if necessary. I prefer a local pickup. Paying with PayPal is also another payment option.

Please PM me if you are interested in the NRG Steering wheel quick release setup.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Scooby Newbie
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^^^
A savings of around 1.5 lbs., but no airbag for safety.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.