Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Scooby Newbie
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Looking for a daily driver?

1984 Mazda RX7 GS White/Burgundy with 98K miles, 12A, 5-speed manual transmission, A/C, well maintained, flawless interior, garaged, smogged, and no oil leaks.

The ’84 RX7 runs and drives great. It has been used as a daily driver for over a year and a half.

The body and paint are in great condition with only a few door dings here and there and the car has no rust.

The car is completely stock with the exception of the new Alpine CD radio, rear Pioneer speakers, the center Autometer gauges, which are entirely for looks as they are not hooked-up (the radio plate came with holes and they needed to be filled), black leather shifter boot, ’85 SE posi-rear axle, ’85 SE disc brakes, and ’85 SE 14 inch wheels with Hankook performance tires.

All tags and registration are current.

$3,999.99 O.B.O.

Please PM or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing this beautiful 1984 Mazda RX7.

Paying through PayPal is an option, but an addition charge of 3% will be added to the total price.

Thank you,

Mike

·
Scooby Newbie
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the complements on the car.

Sale pending....

Mike

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
man you had me going until i saw the interior color. if it was black or some other color, i would have gotten it in heart bit
great car by the way

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.