IW STi Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 STI with AVIC-Z1 including NAV, Bluetooth, XM and XM Traffic. Factory Short Shift, Subwoofer, Auto-dimming rear mirror with compass. Both wings (STI and WRX) 24,000mi mostly freeway. Only 12,000 mi on the OEM tires, 3/4 of tred remaining per last service. Driven but not abused, no competition mi. Old dude car, non smoker. $28,900 OBO. If interested contact me at 530 414-1550 or pm at [email protected]. I have a 2007 STI LTD arriving shortly and need to sell my 06. I need the heated seats when it gets below "0". :lol: TahoeSTI

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is Steel Gray Metalic. I have seen 1 or 2 OBP STI's and CGM around the lake. Two were parked near Spitzens Lumber in Incline and one is parked at the rental office at Kings Wood Village in Kings Beach. One of them you?

·
Premium Member
3,078 Posts
TahoeSTI said:
It is Steel Gray Metalic. I have seen 1 or 2 OBP STI's and CGM around the lake. Two were parked near Spitzens Lumber in Incline and one is parked at the rental office at Kings Wood Village in Kings Beach. One of them you?
No, but I have been moving my stuff to my new APT in Incline, I have either been going through kings beach or 431...good luck with the sale:tup:

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
pmed you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.