IW STi Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I am new to the forum. I just left a $1000 none refundable deposit for a 2020 STI sticker $38900 for $37500 not included tax and fees. First do you guys think is good price? Can anyone confirm 2020 is the last current body style. Cause I google and saw 2021 might have the same body style but with more HP. I am worry I am going to regret that if the body has no major difference with more HP. Please help!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
No one can confirm anything really since the new wrx and sti isnt out yet. They have been pushing for a new gen car every year since 2019 and every year its gets push back. At this point i think they will announce a newer generation car at some point late 2021 so it can be made available for purchase the following year in 2022.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The choice is yours mate. A few months and we'll know the changes for the last year EJ that will be sold in october/november. Very early next year we should be getting details of the fall STI to compete vs the Golf R.

An STI now would be great if you don't have one.

The last year of the EJ would be sweet aswell if you can wait a few months.

Or trade in your 1-2 yr old STI to be a guinea pig for the new STI which could be a 4 sec 0-60, 30ish mpg, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts