IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Is this for the sti or wrx? Because there is not TBE for 04 sti in official Buschur web site? Im really interested in it. Please let me know about it more.
thanx

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
they call it the wrx turbo back, it fits the STi just fine. We have installed well over 20 of these tbe and they have all fit fine.

Thanks for the intrest.

-zpi

·
Registered
821 Posts
Yeah, I'm starting to get impatient. I know Zero Point is waiting for Buschur to get mine so they can weld the resonator. How much longer??? I ordered mine Mar 12 and its almost been a month.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
rodent said:
Yeah, I'm starting to get impatient. I know Zero Point is waiting for Buschur to get mine so they can weld the resonator. How much longer??? I ordered mine Mar 12 and its almost been a month.
That doesn't sound good. They told me it only takes them a couple of days to get it and than they can weld the resonator and have it out to me.

Left them a massage on Friday, I'll let you know once I get a responce.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I know this isn't Zero Points fault. They shipped my Injen CAI the next day I placed the order and will very helpful on the phone when I was asking other performance questions. I think Buschur has this exhaust on back order.

·
Registered
315 Posts
this is completely OFF TOPIC: but is there something wrong with the forums or something? Everyone's reply has a different reply heading.

"re: sucks to be this guy" re:miami" etc

why is that?

sorry to mention it here, but I keep seeing this.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
rodent said:
I know this isn't Zero Points fault. They shipped my Injen CAI the next day I placed the order and will very helpful on the phone when I was asking other performance questions. I think Buschur has this exhaust on back order.

That wouldn't surprize me. Kenny was extremely helpfull over the phone.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
we should have these systems on Monday. Getting these done and out is my top priority we pride ourselves on shipping and not being like everyone else that takes forever.

I will call you guys on Monday and let you know of the status.

Thanks for understanding

-kenny

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks Kenny! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Okay guys the systems shipped out on Friday. We should have them tomorrow. As soon as we get these
i will get the resonators welded in and get them shipped out.

Again thanks for being understanding about this i will through in some ZPI apparel.

-kenny

·
Registered
821 Posts
Me too! Thanks for the update.

I also requested to have an extra o2 bung welded in for my wide band.

Shawn S.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
We got these systems today they should have resonators in them tommorrow and go out. Thanks again for being patient with us we are including a bunch of free ZPI swag.

-Kenny

·
Registered
821 Posts
zpiracing said:
we are including a bunch of free ZPI swag.

-Kenny
Saaweeet! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
For the guys who ordered these that live on the west coast we are going to three day them to you free of charge. If you are with in 3 days we will just ship them out normal.

Thanks again we can't express enough how much we pride ourselves on fast shipping but sometime's it is beyond our control.

Thanks,

Kenny

41 - 60 of 79 Posts