IW STi Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
sorry guys I know we are slackin on this stuff. This deal is still on until the current supply runs out. This is a loud exhaust any way you look at it. It is the best sounding system I have personally ever heard.

We will try to get clips up soon I know we have been saying this sorry we have been extremly busy. Check back soon.

-zpi

·
Registered
307 Posts
if you tell me how to do it, i'll try and get a sound clip up for it. I've got some better pictures of it if anyone is intrested.

·
Registered
135 Posts
buschers_STi said:
if you tell me how to do it, i'll try and get a sound clip up for it. I've got some better pictures of it if anyone is intrested.
PLEASE post more pics. from the rear tip/canister and the connection from downpipe to cat back. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
307 Posts
joflewbyu2 said:
buschers_STi said:
PLEASE post more pics. from the rear tip/canister and the connection from downpipe to cat back. thanks in advance.
pm me your e-mail and i'll get those pics to you.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Ok ppl, I've got the video, now someone needs to explain to me how to get it from my cam. to your comp. screen. thank you

·
Registered
307 Posts
ok i've got video...who's gonna host for me:)

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
get that vid up. for any exhaust a clip is a must.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This video is getting mold on it from sitting around to long...somone needs to give me a holla so we can get it on!!!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
buschers_STi said:
This video is getting mold on it from sitting around to long...somone needs to give me a holla so we can get it on!!!!
If you email it to me and I will host it
[email protected]

·
Registered
307 Posts
rodent said:
buschers_STi said:
If you email it to me and I will host it
[email protected]
Well I e-mailed it to zpnt. so hopefully they will have it up today. If not then I will kick a copy your way. thank you

·
Registered
307 Posts
Re: Does anybody know if a STi shift knob....

no comments...all that frickin work for nothing! j/j. free bump i guess

·
Registered
821 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for doing that. Looking forward to getting mine. I got the resonator so I hope that will quiet it down a little.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
RE: Maine STI list, Will you make to call?

I'm not sure if I saw the answer to:

Does these system fit 05 STI?

Also, does it come with all the gaskets to install?

BTW. Thank you for posting sound.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
yes these fit the sti; including the 05. They include all hardware needed for install. They do not come with a new turbo to downpipe gasket.

We can include one for a few extra bucks.

Thanks

-zpi

·
Registered
307 Posts
Any time Kenny

21 - 40 of 79 Posts