IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuel Mileage 04 vs 05?

We are proud to offer the Buschur Racing 3" Turbo back Catless exhaust and amazing prices

Buschur has been a pioneer in the DSM market for years they offer quality products and unsurpassed customer service. These are same turbo backs that we run on our shop STi and WRX.

$625 shipped this is for a complete system. This is not a typo $625 for a complete turbo back shipped all stainless tig welded.

Pleases Email or pm for details. Or you can always call the shop at 502.371.RACE

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
RE: GF just got a new car! :(

Wow - quite a deal! It is advertised for $850 on buschur's website. I paid more for my TXS stealthback (no muffler) than this price...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I can tell you guys that this is the coolest system. I've got the same thing on my car and haven't had any problems with it. Helmet...i can take a pic of my today and put it up here!

·
Registered
297 Posts
RE: Miami

buschers_STi said:
I can tell you guys that this is the coolest system. I've got the same thing on my car and haven't had any problems with it. Helmet...i can take a pic of my today and put it up here!
No CEL? No boost creep? You running any engine management?

·
Registered
135 Posts
stainless 409 or t304? pics of the actual unit and rear of canister since their design changed? what is needed to keep the cel light from coming on the 05? stock w/ no EM.

·
Registered
307 Posts
RE: tape question

Yea you do have some boost creap but w/o EM almost all TBE have it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RE: turbo upgrade...please help

We have not had a CEL light come on in our 05 STi. We do sell a o2 simulator kit if you want one.

We will have sound clips soon we have to put our car back togther first.

These systems are 304 stainless and the whole system only weighs 23 punds. It has a open bellmouth design not as big as say a helix but bigger than a hks.

-zpi

Call to order or with any questions 502.371.RACE

·
Registered
4 Posts
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Perfect Oil

I had my TBE installed by them last summer. I had them port the wastegate just in case of boost creep and I had to get a cel fix. The Bottom line is my car is a beast and I swear it is the loudest thing I ever heard. I love it. :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
RE: Cant register on NASIOC!?!?!?

looking forward to sound clips and maybe some updated pics... that would be cool.

also, im guessing that this has no cats and is the flanged version?

Thanks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
RE: FS: So Cal: FP Green Turbo w/ Uppipe/DumpTube

Still wanting those sound clips and to know if this deal is still available

·
Registered
821 Posts
RE: mods to do without EM

I called and ordered one today. Great bunch of guys and spent the time to talk a little about other mods I'd like to do. They said this TBE is pretty loud but they offered a resonator option that should quiet it down a little for another $75. Looking forward to getting this installed!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts