IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone in burbank or in SFV area.
we should have meeting every wednesday night @ 9:30 pm infront of best buy in empire plaza. there are lot of evo guys have their meet there and they are great group of people. no cops and security guards love us.
i saw couple subarus there, so we start our own meets there with evo people. also VW guys ahve their meeting there as well.
since we don't have any burbank meets. and northridge and arcadia meets are too far for my budget

-jae

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, are you the guy i saw last week?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol at the wednesday meets at bestbuy?

·
Registered
451 Posts
haha nah, havent been at the wednesday burbank meets yet, i may have driven through the parkin lot to pick up some jamba juice with my girlie. ill be rollin through with maybe 6-12 cars next wednesday. see you there.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
. . . um maybe 2 subbys and 2 evos might roll by . . . lol . . . leme see if the shelvin wants to spend some gas hahah :lol:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I literally rolled by last week...saw only a couple of Subarus. I guess this one does not really get going until 9:30??? Too late for me...

Went to the Signal Hill meet as well. Those EVO guys show up in droves....there were only 2 STi's!!!

I will try Burbank again this week...

·
Registered
451 Posts
does it matter if some non scooby/evos roll up? i have a few nissans, and maybe some honda buddies that might want to come along.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah everyone is welcome, i think its going to new spot for meets. i was there around 10pm last time i had to do soemthing before. but yeah usually people are there until about 11pm.
i'll be there 9:30pm

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll be there 9:30 tonight

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey i rolled up with 4 others about 10:05, u guys had already left. it was pretty dead. want to try again next week. this time lets try to get more peeps and have em stay a bit longer, these evo guys start @ 8 and are gone by 9. thats pretty lame. if not theres always the thrusday nite meets in the starbux parking lot on plummer between tampa and corbin. anyone interested let me know

·
Registered
56 Posts
hey bro was up you saw me at the burbank meet last wednesday. I have the 06 cgm STi. Ill see u there next wednesday.

·
Registered
451 Posts
MrPinski said:
Haha I saw you there last night! Good talking to you man! Maybe I'll see you next week too!
haha yea that was me, ill roll again next week. i wont get there till about 10, but ill see you then. :D

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah for some reason everyone started to leave after 10. where as last week, they stayed after 10:30.
so lets have the meet around 9pm. so we can actually see everyone.

·
Registered
451 Posts
sounds good. ill try to get there early this time. by the way any of you guys interested in rolling to northridge meet on thursday nite at the starbux on plummer behind the northridge mall let me know.

·
Registered
451 Posts
JKonquer said:
yeah for some reason everyone started to leave after 10. where as last week, they stayed after 10:30.
so lets have the meet around 9pm. so we can actually see everyone.

yo Jae, I just tried calling you to see if you were going to the HB Cruise to Malibu...but...your number changed!

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
are you guys coming this wednesday night? i'll be there little after 9pm. i got class until 9. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts