IW STi Forum banner

Broke down yesterday, ARFab to the rescue.....

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  AR Fab 
#1 · (Edited)
I know, I know My LUCK SUCKS!!!!

I really can't get into the details of whats wrong with my ride but the jist of it is, I broke down (well she was running but not right :rolleyes: ) yesterday about 30-40 minutes outside of Winchester.

I got on the phone with ARFabrication.com they did all they could working with me on the phone. Howard, had his crew came out and picked me and my Subbie up, trailered her all the way back to his shop. Mind you this was durring the middle of the day, while they were busy with customers.

I was expecting him to tell me not to drive her and have her towed in. NOT that AR would pick me up, pretty F'n nice!

Well beyond my expectations, I will have updates for ya asap!

Its getting to be such a love/hate relationship with her.......

Thanks
Howard, Tommy, Eric (lightweight!), Dan, and the rest of AR's crew!

See less See more
#8 ·
AR Fab said:
It was all that dam Methanol that screwed up your TialSport BOV.....lol

LOL LOL LOL

TialSport, Owner is Greg, This man is a rocket scientist guys, he wouldnt build a BOV that would not withstand METH....in the words of Napoleon D.

IDIOTS.....lol

Howard
WTF do I now, I was looking for any help I could get. Thanks for the ride and spanking!
Your NEVER going to let this go are u?
:rolleyes:

#9 ·
PigsSTi said:
WTF do I now, I was looking for any help I could get. Thanks for the ride and spanking!
Your NEVER going to let this go are u?
:rolleyes:

you know were not going to let it go, i told you on the phone i didnt think it was BOV...but i guess some other shop (no names) said it was the diaphram:lol: ... you know where to go now...

#10 ·
damn i remember your car with sz49 or 55? at AMS a long time ago....

#11 ·
chargrilled said:
you know were not going to let it go, i told you on the phone i didnt think it was BOV...but i guess some other shop (no names) said it was the diaphram:lol: ... you know where to go now...

Hey they were right down the road, why not ask, can't blame me for freak'n out.

-In ARFab Thy trust!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.