IW STi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know, I know My LUCK SUCKS!!!!

I really can't get into the details of whats wrong with my ride but the jist of it is, I broke down (well she was running but not right :rolleyes: ) yesterday about 30-40 minutes outside of Winchester.

I got on the phone with ARFabrication.com they did all they could working with me on the phone. Howard, had his crew came out and picked me and my Subbie up, trailered her all the way back to his shop. Mind you this was durring the middle of the day, while they were busy with customers.

I was expecting him to tell me not to drive her and have her towed in. NOT that AR would pick me up, pretty F'n nice!

Well beyond my expectations, I will have updates for ya asap!

Its getting to be such a love/hate relationship with her.......

Thanks
Howard, Tommy, Eric (lightweight!), Dan, and the rest of AR's crew!

·
The Hoff Fan Club, member #001
9,936 Posts
wow, now that is customer service!

just as a side note, when i read your title i thought you were saying your car broke down because of ARfab

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
spazegun2213 said:
Damn Dj.... that car is pain in the ass!!

haha, I'm sure AR will get it all taken care of :)

Your damn right, I wish I would have started with ARFabrication.com from day one.

Your right though, AR will sort all this out.

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
evilSTi7 said:
wow, now that is customer service!

just as a side note, when i read your title i thought you were saying your car broke down because of ARfab
Good point, change made.

·
Premium Member
5,267 Posts
Awesome service AR fab... I definitely wouldn't have expected the effort you guys put in. Good luck with the car Pigs!

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AR Fab said:
It was all that dam Methanol that screwed up your TialSport BOV.....lol

LOL LOL LOL

TialSport, Owner is Greg, This man is a rocket scientist guys, he wouldnt build a BOV that would not withstand METH....in the words of Napoleon D.

IDIOTS.....lol

Howard
WTF do I now, I was looking for any help I could get. Thanks for the ride and spanking!
Your NEVER going to let this go are u?
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
47 Posts
PigsSTi said:
WTF do I now, I was looking for any help I could get. Thanks for the ride and spanking!
Your NEVER going to let this go are u?
:rolleyes:

you know were not going to let it go, i told you on the phone i didnt think it was BOV...but i guess some other shop (no names) said it was the diaphram:lol: ... you know where to go now...

·
Registered
447 Posts
damn i remember your car with sz49 or 55? at AMS a long time ago....

·
Registered
12,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chargrilled said:
you know were not going to let it go, i told you on the phone i didnt think it was BOV...but i guess some other shop (no names) said it was the diaphram:lol: ... you know where to go now...

Hey they were right down the road, why not ask, can't blame me for freak'n out.

-In ARFab Thy trust!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Haha, meth is the devil. I think its time you let Howard build you up one of the built motors and etc. he spends all his time on, lol and call it a day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts