IW STi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
MadMan77 said:
Nice prices. I am wondering how stiff the sidewalls are on this though. I am looking for something up there in stiffnes, in regards to the sidewalls. :rolleyes:
i have the 235/40/18 version and the sidewalls are not as stiff as the re070's but in terms of grip dry/wet they perform great. i highly recommend these tires

·
Registered
891 Posts
They also have the RE050A on closeout for even cheaper than the S03 and they are supposed to be pretty good tires as well. The RE050A Pole Position is on special too.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
SWEET!
i am no where near the end of my tires right now, but that's a great deal ;)
ordering a set right now.

thanks.
J.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
MadMan77 said:
Just ordered a set of S-03's but had a problem with the web ordering. Went through the whole checkout and then the receipt had nothing on it. Just called them up and set the order straight.
web order went smooth for me ;)

J.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Holy crap... if I didn't have a brand new set of tires sitting in my living room already I'd jump on this.

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
great deal! Im looking for a deal on some snows, if anyone hears of one, let me know

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
DAMNIT!
just got a call back from tirerack.
they only have ONE left in 245/40R17...

had to cancel my order... :(

J.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Thanks for finding this!!! I just had my local tire shop order them up for me and price match! 245/40/18 for my new 18x8.5 volks that are on their way! I'm sure the tires will get here first... Does anyone think we should order an extra one just to be safe? Once these are gone, they are gone forever! I'm thinking about it, but not quite sure....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts