IW STi Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Re-upped the coupon looks like it expired. IWSTI.

I am doing My WRX Channel's car on youtube now. ZSTI on IG. Lots of others. We do 50+ e-tunes per month.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Was behind my neighbor on the way home last week whom I haven't had a chance to talk to yet has a brentunning license plate frame. The pops and crackles which I can only assume to be the burble time sounded phenomenal. Wish I was willing to throw my warranty in the trash but at 1k miles I'm not there yet.

I've done the etuning with Brenspeed before on my 2016 STi and was nothing short of impressed. Fast communication and great power delivery!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I always had doubts about promo codes, I thought this is not real and these promo codes are not working at all. But a friend of mine showed me a great website where are all the available promo codes that could be found on the Internet. To cut it short, this is a website full of promo codes for different brands and services. I've used them a couple of times and they are working. I had some huge discounts for the Asos products and for other brands too. I think you can have a look and you will find something useful for you too. By the way, here is the link to the site https://promocodius.com/pl/shops/kod-rabatowy-asos
not working...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts