IW STi Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hey guys, we are going to extend an offer to any potential customers with 2015+ STi's on our popular E-Tuning service. We get $300 for E-Tuning, from today forward all stage 1/2, stock fuel 2015+ STi's will be done for $200. We love these cars and really enjoy tuning them.

E-tuning is a simple process to maximize your car. While OTS maps work very well for a large sample size, E-tuning customizes the tune to your specific vehicle. All tunes are based off of previous results found with cars on the dyno and modified to your specific car, fuel, location and driving style. We will provide you with detailed instructions.

Purchase through our webstore link below and check out the graphs to see typical results. PM us for the coupon code!

E-Tune - 2002-2016 Subaru E-tuning / Accesport Packages - Bren Tuning, LLC. - Believe The Hype

Phone - 508-762-1769
Email- [email protected]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Love my E-tune from these guy, car feels amazing!! Being that I'm from MN it was the only way for me to realistically have them tune my car. Process was super easy and communication was amazing. Thanks for the tune, have yet to get it on a dyno.

Hoping to update this summer with an Bren E85 Etune!!

P.S. I don't think that link in your first post is working.

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love my E-tune from these guy, car feels amazing!! Being that I'm from MN it was the only way for me to realistically have them tune my car. Process was super easy and communication was amazing. Thanks for the tune, have yet to get it on a dyno.

Hoping to update this summer with an Bren E85 Etune!!

P.S. I don't think that link in your first post is working.
Thanks for the kind words! And yes, our website is undergoing a transformation, should be up shortly.

Chris

·
Registered
22 Posts
Image Link

Hey guys, we are going to extend an offer to any potential customers with 2015+ STi's on our popular E-Tuning service. We get $300 for E-Tuning, from today forward all stage 1/2, stock fuel 2015+ STi's will be done for $200. We love these cars and really enjoy tuning them.

E-tuning is a simple process to maximize your car. While OTS maps work very well for a large sample size, E-tuning customizes the tune to your specific vehicle. All tunes are based off of previous results found with cars on the dyno and modified to your specific car, fuel, location and driving style. We will provide you with detailed instructions.

Purchase through our webstore link below and check out the graphs to see typical results. PM us for the coupon code!

E-Tune - 2002-2016 Subaru E-tuning / Accesport Packages - Bren Tuning, LLC. - Believe The Hype

Phone - 508-762-1769
Email- [email protected]

Image Link

Image Link
How long will special pricing be available? I'm in midst of receiving parts and installing and would like to take advantage of deal when everything is together

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for $200 STi e-tunes :)

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Getting caught up on e-tunes now :)

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Bump for $200 STi e-tunes :)
Is this offer still valid? Purchased an 18 STI Limited a week ago. Car has the Subaru performance catback and Im considering Cobb SF and Accessport after I put a few miles on it.

What mileage do you suggest I hit before tune?

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still offering up $200 e-tunes for Stage 1/2 15+ STi!

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still offering $200 e-tuning on stage 1/2 cars. Coupon code IWSTI at checkout.

Chris

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
All e-tunes caught up and discount still live!

·
Vendor
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still offering discounted STi e-tunes for stage 1/2 cars for IWSTI members only :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts