IW STi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, im tryin to decide on which brakelines to upgrade to. i have narrowed my choices down to 2, Project Mu teflons or Goodridge Stainless. i know the Project Mus are more expensive but ive been told with 3rd layer of coating with be more heat resistant and better for track, plus i get a nice discount. :D help me decide, all pros and cons welcome.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the project mus are $275 list i believe? yea i know its the name, but i get a pretty nice discount and was thinking why not try somethin different. what do you think? my car only has 15k miles on it. im upgrading pads to either project mu ns or nr, full neo synthetic brake fluid flush and lines is all i need. my rotors are still good. for now.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
HWYKING said:
well the project mus are $275 list i believe? yea i know its the name, but i get a pretty nice discount and was thinking why not try somethin different. what do you think? my car only has 15k miles on it. im upgrading pads to either project mu ns or nr, full neo synthetic brake fluid flush and lines is all i need. my rotors are still good. for now.
You will not experience much of a difference in performance. If you did, you would find people raving about them. The Goodridge get the job done just as well. Ben uses them on the IWSTI car:

http://www.iwsti.com/blogs/?w=ben

·
Registered
8,266 Posts
Oh. Are they that new? I just did a search and nothing came up anywhere.

I figured I could trust Cobb too. They look delicious.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
search on it...based on my research, my SS clutch line is still in my garage....

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had Stoptech lines on my last car and they were great, I think I am going to give the Goodridge lines a try here in the next couple weeks with some Motul 600.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts