IW STi Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 6 of our Red Wrinkle BOV's that have minor cosmetic blemishes in the Wrinkle finish. These blemishes are not noticable with the valve installed but are when you have it in your hands. Valves are otherwise perfect and come with full new product backing. I figured someone would apreciate a deal and we would save some time stripping the finish. Info on the valves can be seen at www.WorxTuning.com. I would post pics of blemishes but it is so minor our digital cam can't capture them with any detail. I will let them go for $200 ea. shipped ground in the continental US.
Thanks,
James
WorxTuning

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks a lot.... wait untill I buy mine and toss out a deal like this. :wink:
Bump for an awsome product and a good price.
Now if you guys will finish up that exhaust system so I can buy 1...
Cheers
Ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hell yeah! I have one on my STi and have been wanting to get one for the wife and her WRX. Sine me up for one... I'll take it. Keep the great products coming guys!

Ray

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright everyone. This worked out so well last time so lets try it again...
4 slightly blemished Wrinkle Reds available. Blemishes are not visible when installed. $200 each.
Thanks,
James
WorxTuning
[email protected]

·
Registered
350 Posts
Anyone has a sound clip on this BOV, or a comparisson with another most common one on sound? It looks pretty nice :)

EDIT: Found the video clips on the website.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Again, we have 5 more that we will do for $200 shipped. Like we said before, these have slight blemishes in the Wrinkle Finish, but in areas that can't be seen once mounted on the car. They are perfect otherwise. Own the best valve made for your STi at this discounted price. If you are interested, send payment via PayPal to [email protected] and make sure to include wrinkle red blemish in the notes.
Thanks
Nic
WorxTuning

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.