IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2880 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: On path to 11.699 (Fastest Stock Turbo)

Just ran into a WRB with white wheels, and it looks kick *** in person as well (bugeye, with grids maybe? The car was driving, so I couldn't tell...:)). Sometimes seeing a combo in person can be much different than on the pics, but this one looked really good. :tup:

BTW, you getting rid of mudflaps for good? Let me know if they're for sale. I need me some flaps...

I know i was thinking of the White rims... but i have to many black accents on my car now.. it'd be hard to see bright white for the rims.

As far as the Mudflaps, yeah man, i'm getting rid of them for good. The front's have no miles on them because they have never been on, but the backs have like 10k on them. They are in great condition, just have some leaves on them right now.

If you want them... i'll take them off sooner. They will come with all hardware and the pathetic excuse RA calls instructions.

:cool:

·
Registered
3,729 Posts

I know i was thinking of the White rims... but i have to many black accents on my car now.. it'd be hard to see bright white for the rims.

As far as the Mudflaps, yeah man, i'm getting rid of them for good. The front's have no miles on them because they have never been on, but the backs have like 10k on them. They are in great condition, just have some leaves on them right now.

If you want them... i'll take them off sooner. They will come with all hardware and the pathetic excuse RA calls instructions.

:cool:
Another thing with white is you need to clean them all the time. Unlike bronze or gunmetal which are already the color of brake dust...hehe.

Also, check out copper. It's pretty rare and would look good on WRB. Google around.

PM me what you're thinking on the flapxors...and take your time, I'm in no hurry. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

This one. I think I like it more because usually people who have wingless STi's have the trunk the same color and it reminds me of a 2.5i (which is kinda the look they want). Also I'm not a big fan on the CF ones but this black one and the roof fins is a real good look.. to me at least. :tup:

Thanks a lot man. I usually mod a lot differently then other people.. Thats the look im going for next..

You should see my next set up. Its going to look like a special edition Sti from europe. Funds are already being colelcted for this.

I just need to find a wrx trunk :)

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

Another thing with white is you need to clean them all the time. Unlike bronze or gunmetal which are already the color of brake dust...hehe.

Also, check out copper. It's pretty rare and would look good on WRB. Google around.

PM me what you're thinking on the flapxors...and take your time, I'm in no hurry. ;)
What are you thinking for the flaps. Im going to say 40 and they are yours.:eek:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

sooo im looking thru your thread... what times have you run so far? If you can make 11's that would be enough to convince me to do a FMIC+ injectors.. FP is on the way and so are the 1step colder plugs

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

and you said 70whp can we see a dyno sht? what kind of dyno was it on?

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

the car was dyno'd on a DynoDynamics

i gotta dig up the sheet somewhere.

I havent ran with the new times yet.. will this comnig season for sure.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts

What have you run so far? No slips needed for me

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

i wouldnt even call the time i went to the track even going to the track.

The car was acting up. ran a 13.4 and then car shut off at the end of the track.

Not a fun time.

then my next run up, couldnt get into first.

Just a bad day alltogether.

With this setup i should be looking at some decent times. Driver mod being the most important mod.

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

Got a Blue wingless trunk now.

Finally going the stealth route. I think im going to pick up a Voltex Rear Diffuser, or something of that nature. Turn my car into a stylish STi rather then the cookie cutter sti that it is now.... a.k.a. WRB, Black BBS's Exhaust.

Hopefully going to be picking up a meth kit soon + EWG and i should be in good territory.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Re: On Path to Fastest Stock turbo.. (11.4**)

Soooooooooo............how serious are you about this stock turbo record?

Seems to me you aren't?

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Re: Looking at Meth Kits.... Need to break the stock turbo record

What are good methkits?

looking for one with a failsafe for sure.........

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Re: Looking at Meth Kits.... Need to break the stock turbo record

Sure its one of the priciest kits on the market but I would go with the Aquamist HFS-6. The flow method and failsafe would be reason enough for me to spend the extra $.

41 - 60 of 2880 Posts