IW STi Forum banner

361 - 380 of 2880 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #361
Re: New First Post. New pics.. before the teardown!

Sweet! Your car will be so much more powerful then mine when both our builds are done... I should have never gotten used to low end power and quick response. It has ruined me. While you're going for a monster with a ton of power up top Im shooting for quick response, 380whp 420tq on a mustang dyno with full boost and atleast 220whp by 3200 RPM...

This will be interesting indeed!
thats still awesome.

you know what i've been eyeing on? the URGT30 kit.

Lucky. Nothing around here.
Dude there was nothing around here till a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
14,805 Posts

thats still awesome.

Shhh! Yes I know what your plans are keep it on the DL so that you will shock the crap out of every one. :tup:

The only one that knows my build plan is turbineguy. Im sure you have a good picture of it because you've followed most of my threads/ posts. :lol:

·
Registered
4,878 Posts

If you have money for that, get a Full Race ts 30r kit. Mine should be here within a week. I'm STOKED.

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #365

Full race is crazy dude. that is absolutely nuts that your doing it. i've only seen a few Full race kits on subaru's... and they are insane.

·
Registered
4,878 Posts

touche' I got it hta'd also;):D:eek::tup::busted: I'm thinking about getting a 93oct map and e85 to unlock some more street power:D

·
Premium Member
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #370

oh lord. So i got nabbed by a local police officer the other day for not having a 3rd brake light.

i put one in earlier today. That was by far the biggest pain in the *** to install.

at least it works... and i wont have to worry about something else to get pulled over for. But the drilling took everything outta me i think. Once i got to the point where i had to drill... i was so fed up with it i wanted to just drop it.

looks nice, and looks very flush. maybe i'll post pics. Its not anything to write home about.. but just a general update as to what i did on my day off.

now that i think about it.. with that 45 minutes i wasted doing the rear brake light.. i could have been doing something else.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

And just the other day I read a post you made saying that you didn't have a 3rd brake light and that you should probably get one.

·
Registered
616 Posts

When I had an AE86, I had an 1986 MY, and the 1985 MYs didn't have the third brake light.

·
Registered
616 Posts

OMG this thing was a piece, but it was fun!

I don't know where I'm looking in this picture!

361 - 380 of 2880 Posts