IW STi Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people from NASIOC are meeting up at the schaumburg borders tonight. Just thought I'd post here incase some of you don't read that UBB- looks like it will be a good turnout. Hope to see some of you there!
Whitney

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Yeah, they meet evey Thursday. I might stop by depending on when I get out of work. Weeknights are tough for me though. So you have an STi? I bet you, being female and driving an STi, will be the most popular person there. :wink:

BTW, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have been there a few times before. Only once with the STi though(last week). It is GORGEOUS out today. I just got some all season new tires on the car and I'm gonna go wash it now. I hope it stays this nice thru the night.

·
Registered
1 Posts
STiGirl said:
Yeah I have been there a few times before. Only once with the STi though(last week). It is GORGEOUS out today. I just got some all season new tires on the car and I'm gonna go wash it now. I hope it stays this nice thru the night.
What kind of tires did you end up with. 2 inches of snow here in South Dakota. 2000 miles on the STI, Going to Mobile 1 Synthetic. Only STI in the state as far as I can tell. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts