IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 3418 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
man i hate these guess threads, and im smart...you got prodrive gc-010's, british black, 18x8.5 +50 offset
what are you, psychic? I guess the secret is out, I ordered the GC-010G's in the size and offset listed above. how did you know? anyways, for those of you who are wondering, they are not the original GC-010's, but they look more like the CE28N and have a lip. Here's a pic from the Prodrive site.

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I haven't been able to find their official weight, although I don't doubt that they are slightly heavier than the Volks. I decided to get these for 2 reasons. The first is that they have a slightly lower offset than the CE28s so I won't have to worry about them clearing my coilovers. Also, the fact that they are more exclusive really attracted me to them. I haven't seen anyone with these wheels, at least not in British Black, and definitely not in an 18x8.5. I know it's sort of stupid that you pay more for the Prodrive name but I'm sure once they arrive I won't regret it.

·
Registered
799 Posts
those wheels are sick! oh and how did I know? lets just say im watching all of you!.......

.....nah, I actually know a lot of people in the importing business. you are right, you will be the only one with these for a little while at least!

·
pwn n00bs
18,208 Posts
all i know is those rims are going to look so hott.

are those the ones on the rally car? or the rally car has p1's..
either they, they look the same and they = hott

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
i dont know ... I'll wait until i see them on the car. Can't go wrong with forged prodrive...and good for you ...not going with Volks. Seems like everyone and their mothers wants the cn28 or whatever.

regardless, Dan, those are DEEEEEP dish and i love that. Can you post a link to the vendor you got these from?

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Wow, those are going to look really nice...can't wait for pics.

·
Registered
4,021 Posts
i doubt with a a +50 offset they have a lip like that. they are hot though! yeah why would anyone want lightweight forged wheels, volk sux!! :rolleyes: anyway,nice choice man. super nice wheels !

·
Premium Member
9,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
regardless, Dan, those are DEEEEEP dish and i love that. Can you post a link to the vendor you got these from?
yeah, in the size and offset I got them the lip won't be that deep but hopefully they will have the same effect. I ordered them through Jonathan at World One, he was a real pleasure to deal with. However, I won't know until the end of the week whether or not they are in the current shipment.

Wow, those look beautiful! what tires are you going to fit onto there?
thanks, I'm planning on going with the Falken RT-615's. I'd love to get a set of Advans but with the money I spent on the wheels I can't afford expensive tires.

61 - 80 of 3418 Posts