IW STi Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Re: 04STiGuys 35r'd PSM 2004.5-6Gun & Advan's...TIME 2 GO FORGED!

Oh man, sorry to hear, family always comes first though.

I was curious if your building it up with Mahle pistons, I know those guys used to really like them, I'm not sure if they still do. I'm still curious on the full specs.

My dad and I will be down there next Tue for new tunes at Agile, is your car down there? I will have to check it out if it is.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Re: 04STiGuys 35r'd PSM 2004.5-6Gun & Advan's...TIME 2 GO FORGED!

Oh man, sorry to hear, family always comes first though.

I was curious if your building it up with Mahle pistons, I know those guys used to really like them, I'm not sure if they still do. I'm still curious on the full specs.

My dad and I will be down there next Tue for new tunes at Agile, is your car down there? I will have to check it out if it is.

I am going with Cossy fully coated pistons:D, yeh shes down there in the middle of the showroom. I will probably stop down sometime in the afternoon after work around 5ish. Full list to come;).

·
Registered
939 Posts
Re: Boostinduced's 35r'd PSM 2004.5-6Gun & Advan's...TIME 2 GO FORGED!

Quick question, I may have missed it so forgive me, where did you source the carbon fiber material?
p.s. Nice Ride.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

Quick question, I may have missed it so forgive me, where did you source the carbon fiber material?
p.s. Nice Ride.
Dude it been so long, but I believe it was from a BMW forum site.....I'll have to check.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts

Glad to hear it! They were sexy!

Can't wait to see how this turns out!!

·
Registered
159 Posts

Hey, I love the way your interior looks, I want to do the "dry carbon" look in mine, and I was wondering what material you used? Sick car!!!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

Glad to hear it! They were sexy!

Can't wait to see how this turns out!!
Well glad to say shes finally finished, I will have build specs and some shots up soon. It turned out excellent:), and with this weather recently it has been hard to get a good shot.

Hey, I love the way your interior looks, I want to do the "dry carbon" look in mine, and I was wondering what material you used? Sick car!!!
Thanks for the comment:), it was a long time ago (like 3yrs) I picked it up from a member on one of the BMW Fourms. But I believe that you can pick it up even on the bay nowadays.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts

Daaamn! Very excited to see how this turned out!

·
Super Moderator
10,688 Posts

Me too, in for pictures.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #91 (Edited)

New Pictures are up of the build from beginning to end!! Build sheets are being scanned and up soon.

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Re: Boostinduced's 35r'd PSM 2004.5 STi Full Cosworth...TIME 2 GO FORGED!

Ugh.. I want to see this beast in person again sometime.

Your car was the reason I went with a 35r! I'm glad everything is finally coming to a close for you and your build!

·
Registered
405 Posts

New pics look great man, I was checking this out down at Agile's open house.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #95

Thanks for the comments guys! She is coming togeather nicely, 250 miles till her first oil change. There are a few more minor touches that are going to happen over the holidays hopefully. Then back to the Hub swap lol

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Re: Boostinduced's 35r'd PSM 2004.5 STi Full Cosworth/Crawford...TIME 2 GO FORGED!

We demand a vid of this beast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.S.A.P.
Lol, I will try to get something togeather in the next few weeks. I'm gonna do a full detail on her here after the "real tune" is finished, as she is begging for it so badly!

81 - 99 of 99 Posts