IW STi Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Re: 04STiGuys 35r'd PSM 2004.5-6Gun & Advan's...TIME 2 GO FORGED!

Sorry to hear about cyl 4. Good luck with the build!

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

Sorry to hear about cyl 4. Good luck with the build!
Thank you sir, I pretty much knew it after I started getting all the extra blow-by from know where. I'll be sure to get some pics of the failure, my moneys on the ringland... Let the tare down begin...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #63

Sorry to hear that man :(.
Yeah its not what I wanted to hear either but you gotta pay to play:rolleyes:. Nor the Crawford or one-way valve could help with all the access blow-by coming from that cylinder.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts

damn that number 4, GL with everything, take it slow, do it right, and enjoy the ride

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

Best of luck with the build!! :)
damn that number 4, GL with everything, take it slow, do it right, and enjoy the ride
Thanks guys, I am going to be sitting down with Artie (Agile's engine builder) after the tear down to discuss the future of the block. Forged, cams, ect.. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated. Thanks again for the support!;)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

^^Yes sir, The stockers went back on for now as the Advan's/Hub Swap had to be put on hold.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #70

Yeah, Artie,Hill and me just finished up the plans for the block and it should be coming out any time now. And yeah she sits pretty low, the Stance GR+ SSD's are a great coil over nothing negative to say about them as of yet. Just can not wait to get the block done so I can get started on the Wheels. BTW, your car looks great with the Advan's!

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts

Dude, sorry to hear about the engine. Was looking forward to seeing your car after the hub swap.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

Dude, sorry to hear about the engine. Was looking forward to seeing your car after the hub swap.
It was all in time, but unfortunately it came at the wrong time:p. Oh, and the hubs will definitely happen. They are a constant reminder as they sit in my "car" room and stare at me all the time:lol:.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #76

got question about your stance coilovers how do you like?
I can not complain, they have very aggressive spring rates as I got the SSD 12k/9k setup and on 2 clicks from full soft they are no more unbearable than my strut/ RS*R 2000Ti springs that were on there before on the street. There helper springs do help quite a bit.

·
Registered
937 Posts

I can not complain, they have very aggressive spring rates as I got the SSD 12k/9k setup and on 2 clicks from full soft they are no more unbearable than my strut/ RS*R 2000Ti springs that were on there before on the street. There helper springs do help quite a bit.
yeah im not tryn to do the ssd just looking to get the gr+pro

·
Registered
405 Posts

Any updates on the motor?

Do you have the specs on the motor Agile is building?

Looking forward to the results.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #79 (Edited)

Any updates on the motor?

Do you have the specs on the motor Agile is building?

Looking forward to the results.
Yes sir I do, I will post up the grocery list later tonight;). It is taking longer than I expected to come up with all the dough as my family has fell into some hardship so I have had to pick up the slack, Family first....But i am more than half way there lol. A town house I own is getting ready to go on the block so that will help drastically if it sells quick, we'll see...Any one looking for a town house in Bel Air/Abingdon lol?

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #80

yeah im not tryn to do the ssd just looking to get the gr+pro
The GR+Pro's are a excellent choice, I would suggest calling Adam from THMotorsports and tell him Jason sent you. Great guy and he will definitely take care of you, Stance's headquarters is 2 miles from them:tup:.

61 - 80 of 99 Posts