IW STi Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can some one plese tell me about the ''Boomerang alarm and tracking security system'' Please i looked all over yahoo and got no where maby I'm missed somthing? I can't even find a webpage for them? I was told they can locate your car in as little as 15 seconds and turn it off if it was stolen??????? Any one noing somthing about this would be grate?

·
Registered
14 Posts
oil burning

I have a boomerang system installed on my STi. They will install the transmitter somewhere in your car (they would not tell me) and you basically always have to drive or even move the car with the keychain transmitter near the ignition. I have been told by Boomerang that even rolling the car a few feet down your driveway with the keychain transmitter not in the car will alert them.

The minute the car is driven without the keychain they will be notified immediately and can locate the car in crates and even underground garages.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
H&R Springs/Coilovers.

That is sweet how much $$$$ did it end up costing you ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dont remember exactly how much the unit was but the monthly cost is about 14 dollars a month which you much pay annually.

The keychain is a transponder for the unit which I dont believe contains a battery.

You can take a look at their website to find out more information about them. The unit I had installed from the Subaru dealership was the Boomerang 2.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts