IW STi Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have their eyes on exterior changes yet? Body kits, front ends, new scoops?

I've seen a few pics from a Japanese Auto Salon with some new STis. Nothing really blows by skirt up yet except for the JDM treatments STi Japan is offering....namely the front lip, scoop insert, new grill and blue/yellow fogs. I'll post a link when I get home.

Anyone else have any pictures that you like to look at late at night???? ;)

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And assuming we are getting what are regular fogs, here are a few pics of what those will look like....

and then what the 'blue/yellow' ones I'm wanting look like....

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And this is just a sweet looking exhaust....

Anyone know a good place to import JPD parts?? The conversion to Yen says $722.....ouch!

·
Registered
886 Posts
i'd like the yellow fogs if i had a blue or black sti, but they'd prolly look kinda funky with both the hid's and fogs turned on.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They'd look just like an IS300...HIDs with yellow fogs. It's an acquired taste....but it's growing on me.

Trust me....yellow is the only color fog you will like with HIDs. I don't care what the bulb says, there is no halogen super white or otherwise that looks good against HIDs. The color just can't be matched. I wasn't feeling the yellow fogs thing yet, so I just took my fogs off.

So....it's either yellow or I'd leave em covered up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
chawklit said:
i'd like the yellow fogs if i had a blue or black sti, but they'd prolly look kinda funky with both the hid's and fogs turned on.
why would you think that it looks bad w/ both HID's an fogs? I'll have to go take some pics of my prelude to show you what it looks like ;) :D

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The color of the fogs is the issue.....as we talked about above. There is no way you can get the same look in the fogs that the HIDs have....so it looks tacky IMO. I ended up selling off my fogs once I put the HIDs in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts