IW STi Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has the BNM madusa headers and how they like them? Looking to possibly get those along with their BNM ewg uppipe to go with an fp black turbo.

·
Registered
532 Posts
By searching it looks like a pretty piece, I didn’t dig too deep but what are the cost on these? From what I did find most say they are great quality but I have not seen any come across these boards:)

If you do get them make sure to post up some pics and clips:)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By searching it looks like a pretty piece, I didn’t dig too deep but what are the cost on these? From what I did find most say they are great quality but I have not seen any come across these boards:)

If you do get them make sure to post up some pics and clips:)
$1000 for the headers, 3 month wait time but I'm still saving up for a block before I drop in the fp black so not a big deal for me. The EWG uppipe is $350. You can get a vband connection between the uppipe and headers if you want as well no extra cost.

·
Registered
971 Posts
3 months is not realistic. I ordered my rotated kit from him in July. and got it in January. he told me 3 months also. Not saying hes a bad dude, but he is so overwhelmed that i had to constantly bug him

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3 months is not realistic. I ordered my rotated kit from him in July. and got it in January. he told me 3 months also. Not saying hes a bad dude, but he is so overwhelmed that i had to constantly bug him
Thats true. How did you put the rotated kit together you ordered? I saw that you only get downpipe, uppipe.

But also at this rate i might not be having a new motor go in till next winter :lol:

·
Registered
971 Posts
uppipe with dump tube, and downpipe.

I had to send him my exhaust housing so he could mock it up. but he didn't tell me he needed that til December. I dont know if he does a lot of EFR turbos.

I am using my KStech intake as an intake for now, I'd prefer to stay MAF tuned but if thats not possible then I will switch to SD.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uppipe with dump tube, and downpipe.

I had to send him my exhaust housing so he could mock it up. but he didn't tell me he needed that til December. I dont know if he does a lot of EFR turbos.

I am using my KStech intake as an intake for now, I'd prefer to stay MAF tuned but if thats not possible then I will switch to SD.
Gotcha, what did you end up doing up intercooler piping and the oil lines, etc you needed to replace to go rotated?

·
Registered
971 Posts
going TMIC. I haven't fabbed everything up yet as im getting parts. Ordered an EFR turbo blanket and I am ordering flex fuel soon. waiting for it to warm up.

Oil lines I ordered all AN fittings from Summit racing. Cost about ~$160.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
going TMIC. I haven't fabbed everything up yet as im getting parts. Ordered an EFR turbo blanket and I am ordering flex fuel soon. waiting for it to warm up.

Oil lines I ordered all AN fittings from Summit racing. Cost about ~$160.
Do you think this way is any savings over a kit if you already are going FMIC or not really?

·
Registered
971 Posts
For what I want. 100%.

Full Race wants 1800 for their stock location kit, without turbo. Add a 7163 and it costs ~3900 and it came with the fittings, sure.

I paid $1000 for my kit, $365 for EFR Tial V-band housing, 1105 for EFR 7163 supercore, ~$160 in AN fittings. thats 2630 < $3900 from Full race

1 - 10 of 10 Posts