·
Registered
1,012 Posts
EDITT...again, I can't read haha....

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
BM_STi said:
no no Will I love your car, that thing is a BEAST!

NO dude, I FRICKIN' LOVE you're car!!! :D I hope you don't mind me biting your wheels, because it looks like I'm gonna have to! I'm tired of my Enkei's already, and I miss the gold. :(

Any places you recommend to get the GramLights at??

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
STiLLWILL said:
NO dude, I FRICKIN' LOVE you're car!!! :D I hope you don't mind me biting your wheels, because it looks like I'm gonna have to! I'm tired of my Enkei's already, and I miss the gold. :(

Any places you recommend to get the GramLights at??
hmm would u be interested in a trade? im in nor cal though. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=893010 check that link they are having a sale on grams.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
BM_STi said:
hmm would u be interested in a trade? im in nor cal though. http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=893010 check that link they are having a sale on grams.

I would DEFINITELY be interested in a trade!! Just some specs on my wheels/tires...

Enkei RPF1 18x8 +45(ZERO blemishes, perfect condition)
Falken Azenis RT-615's 235/40/18(PLENTY of tread left)

My STi isn't my daily driver and I have a separate set of wheels for trackdays.

PM me if you're interested in this trade, we can work something out. I'm in Central Cali, maybe we can meet halfway? PM ME! :D

·
Banned
871 Posts
sebtarta said:
Car looks sweet :D, but its to low for my choise, looks like a *cough* Honda...:p

I would leave some gap in between. Keep the work, maybe some tints??
Great looking car, but....

1. Too low
2. +2 on looking like a Honda at that ride height
3. Wheels lean in waaaaay too much (aka the "Honda look")

I'm not fond of the "wingless" look. :)

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I see the difference between the 680 and 680T is the terminals. Are the 680T's terminals better? Looks like they are "dual purpose" and allow for more connections. (I think I just answered my own q)

CB

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
[QUOTE='05 STi]Great looking car, but....

1. Too low
2. +2 on looking like a Honda at that ride height
3. Wheels lean in waaaaay too much (aka the "Honda look")

I'm not fond of the "wingless" look. :)[/QUOTE]

yeah I ride all my cars low so raising it wouldnt be my style... and I was a Honda guy before and damn proud of it! :D

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
fastcb said:
I see the difference between the 680 and 680T is the terminals. Are the 680T's terminals better? Looks like they are "dual purpose" and allow for more connections. (I think I just answered my own q)

CB
yeah you could put "clamp style terminals" or "eyelet" style connection on the 680T.

·
Authorized Vendor
2,886 Posts
Pardon the late post, but the car looks great man, congrats on the new ride. I think the reason that photo looks chopped of the lighting on the wheels. There's an immense amount of light thrown up into those rotors off something. I mean, it looks like they just used the tradtional reflectors to point the light where they need to (for outside shoots) and had them on the wheels. Makes the lighting look entirely different, and thus looks like 2 different photos almost.

Anyways, everything looks great man. I look forward to seeing where you take the car from here.

·
Super Moderator
8,810 Posts
You aren't suppose to put it in the engine bay. :)

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
here's some new pics I took today while the sun was shining! Just washed and waxed the ride btw...

81 - 100 of 3423 Posts