IW STi Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3423 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Kartboy SS with front and rear bushings installed! all i can say is the feel is amazing and the throw is just right!

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
heres a new pic i just took while I'm waiting on the UPS man to come with my Tein hood dampers and front license plate block off.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
sebtarta said:
do you have an y new pics of the car from the side???
not yet, i've been meaning to but ive been too lazy. :p ill take some today possibly. just to let you know the back is still just as low but the front is raised about an inch.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
BM_STi said:
not yet, i've been meaning to but ive been too lazy. :p ill take some today possibly. just to let you know the back is still just as low but the front is raised about an inch.
:D it should look good then....keep us updated.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
gixxer6 said:
nice pics, what kind of camera and lens are you using
first 2 pics are with a fujifilm 4mp (not sure the model its my homies), the last 3 are taken with a canon g3. i might be selling my g3 just to let anyone know.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
here's my dyno baseline from yesterday. i was pleasantly suprised on what my car put down for only having a intake/tbe/and 255 lph fuel pump. I did the baseline to figure out if my ecu was reflashed since I bought the car used, and as I sorta suspected it was stock. btw sorry for the messed up scan but good enough I guess. 280 hp 266 ft/lbs was the best run.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Nice car man...Where did you get that front lisence plate block off?

·
Registered
247 Posts
cars lookin good homie, i really want your coil overs dude they just look sick,
i cant wait until tuesday. then ill have mine back to play with haha,

41 - 60 of 3423 Posts